Monday 28 July 2014

Freed by Stephie Walls


Annie finally found the strength to break free from the destructive bonds that tied her to Gray. He will forever hold a piece of her heart, but she let him go when he was poised to marry for the second time to another woman.

Brett Ryann has shown her love, devotion, and the security she desperately desires. It may not be the soul shattering passion she shared with Gray, but it's comforting, rocking chair love that will carry her through life. With the help of Brett, she has picked up the pieces of her shattered life and has found the security and unconditional love she’s always wanted. But unforeseen circumstances arise, and Annie is once again forced to choose between the security of the life she’s created or reclaiming the missing piece of her soul.

Living with the pain of losing everything she never knew she had.

Gray has never been able to give Annie the commitment and stability she wants. Foolishly believing she would always be waiting, he’s made choices that make it very difficult to come back into her life. Gray knows his weaknesses and knows he hurt Annie time and again, but in his mind she will always be his. Have his wandering eyes, lack of commitment, and continuous need for freedom finally released her from the force that bound them together? Just when he realizes exactly what he’s lost and what he’s willing to do to get it back, he discovers it may be too late to prove to her that he can be the man she needs him to be.

Freed is the conclusion of Bound by Love. It is a steamy, heart-wrenching, beautiful love story. What happens to relationships and past lovers when marriages, infidelity, children, and maturity collide with the present?




I read and reviewed Bound by Love earlier this year and loved it, so when Stephie contacted me to ask if I wanted to read the conclusion of the series I jumped at the chance! I was in love with the story in Bound and although I had a love/hate relationship with most of the characters, it made the story so amazing. When the last story finished and in the way it did, it completely left me wanting more, I couldn’t believe it when it was over and waiting for the next part has felt like a lifetime.

I don’t want to say too much as you have to read the first book to understand the second so anything I say might give it away, but the book gives you all the same feelings you have when reading Bound. The way you feel everything with Annie, her emotions, extreme highs and then huge lows, her heartbreak, her love disasters, Stephie makes you feel and believe every word. I don’t know how but she manages to grab you and pull you so far into the book, you feel as though you are Annie. Throughout the whole book I didn't know what I wanted to happen, my head and my heart were telling me different things and I couldn't of told you where I thought they would end up. I just didn't want Gray and Annie to be together! I know you’re not supposed to like him but I hated him, the way he thought he could have Annie any time he wanted and then just drop her when he’d had enough, made me so angry!

Although the story and the characters have so many flaws it is so beautiful, heart-wrenching and addictive that you can’t put it down. I read this book in less than 2 days as I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. I could recommend this series to anybody that likes a contemporary romance with so much emotion you could explode! You have to read the first book though as otherwise this one would not make sense. This book will definitely end up on your list of the most beautifully, fascinating stories you have ever read. It has gone to the top of mine!

Thank you so much Stephie for finishing this wonderful series for my by sending me a copy of this book!





If you think this book sounds good but haven’t read Bound by Love, click the link below to read my review, then go and buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment